Sonoma Partners helps ISVs grow their business by leveraging market-leading CRM platforms.
Our team of experts can help you get your application in front of your target audience.
Over the past six years, we've completed 60+ ISV enablement and Product Development Outsourcing (PDO) engagements with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce ISVs. Our team has over 100,000 hours of relevant experience.
Our Process at a Glance
- Step 1: Become a partner with your preferred CRM platform.
- Step 2: Develop an outline of the capabilities of the platform, identify how to build a solution that will promote your partnership, and determine how best to create an application that will get you traction in the sales channel as you go-to market with your solution.
- Step 3: Build your solution.
- Step 4: Using tried-and-true buest practices, get listed in AppSource/AppExchange (We know the issues companies run into, and we flag them first.).
- Step 5: Maximize connections within the channel to encourage promotion of your application within the field.
Our Process in Practice
With help from Sonoma Partners, TimeTrade customers experience seamless integration between Salesforce and their scheduling tool.
Campaign Monitor hired Sonoma Partners to build an integration between Dynamics 365 and their email marketing platform.
Sonoma Partners helped Fusion Risk develop front-end application pages to provide a customer's leaders with a "snapshot" report.
Our Key ISV Capabilities
- Solution Envisioning
- Architecture Design
- Development and Configuration
- AppExchange / AppSource Packaging and Listing
- Legacy Migrations
- Lightning Readiness
- Change Management
- Advisory Services