“Working closely with our clients and understanding their needs allows us to provide the best possible service.”
Plante Moran knows what it takes to accurately monitor client needs: a consistent investment in CRM.
Plante Moran leads as the nation's 13th largest certified public accounting and business advisory firm, with a staff of more than 2,000 professionals in 22 offices around the world. What differentiates Plante Moran from their competition? A sincere focus on people; both their clients and their staff. With a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, Plante Moran can better serve their people.
Plante Moran Project Fast Facts:
- Industry: Accounting
- # of Employees: 2000
- # of Users in Deployment: 1500
- Platform: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Longtime users of CRM, Plante Moran outgrew CRM 4.0 (their initial implementation) and wanted better functionality to get the most out of this tool.
- Marketing team needed to be able to effectively manage leads from events and campaigns.
- Plante Moran’s complex financial advisory workflows and processes required a way to be centrally managed.
- Upgrade from CRM 4.0 to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (we've since helped them upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics 2015)
- Plante Moran’s CRM upgrade provides their marketing team with the functionality they need to track all direct mail campaigns, event, and tradeshow leads.
- The upgrade incorporated automated workflows, including lead qualification and approval processes, to help the marketing team share targeted content with the correct contacts.
- With built-in duplicate detection, data quality has greatly improved.