“Thanks to our new CRM sales app, our reps can log information on-the-go. It has made us more efficient and a smarter organization by far.”
This pharmaceutical corporation’s new iPad sales application connects to Salesforce.com, giving their team the ability to capture sales activities the moment they take place.
- Industry: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- # of employees: 2000 in U.S., 30,000 globally
- # of users: 50+
- Workload: Sales
- Platform: Salesforce.com
- This company wanted to find a way for sales people to enter call reports quickly and “in the moment” to provide them with accurate and succinct data in real-time.
- They needed a system that would make call reports easily accessible and searchable for legal and reporting requirements.
- An iPad sales application connected to Salesforce.com
- Added reports within the application to deliver relevant data in a digestible fashion
- The new app provides on-the-go access to client records with easy and quick account look-up, by location or type-ahead search.
- Ride-alongs conducted by our UX Designer led us to take a very product-centric approach to the app, providing a tool that directly meets the use cases for sales reps conducting calls.
- Product reports within the app show recent sales declines and products being pushed by corporate to allow the sales team to operate with more insider knowledge and efficiency.