More than an upgrade - a completely revitalized CRM system.
This industry-leading, IT solutions provider used Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 On-Premise for many years, but poor UX and slow processes due to layers of custom code signaled a need for the company to make a change. They teamed up with Sonoma Partners to assess the system, make a recommendation, and act fast. The end result? A new system that is a true asset to their sales and customer service processes.
Project Fast Facts:
- Industry: Information Technology and Services
- # of Employees: 3,000
- # of Users in Deployment: 2,000+
- Workload: Sales, Customer Service
- Platform: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online
- Between 2011 and 2016, this company invested a lot of time in writing custom code (roughly 600,000 lines of it!) within their CRM system for it to meet their business needs. Underneath all of that custom code, the system would frequently break and slow down business practices.
- Because the system was fragile and outdated, the company had little opportunity to enhance the tool or expand its capabilities as the company continues to grow.
- The outdated user experience was not intuitive and proved frustrating to operate.
- Sonoma Partners stepped in to upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 On-Premise to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online.
- Clean-up and retire custom elements from the old system in favor of new native functionality within the upgraded platform.
- With a shiny, new CRM platform, this company experiences faster work flows and more efficient users.
- Forms for accounts and opportunities are more visually appealing and easier to navigate.
- Sonoma Partners’ approach to this update provided the client with the support and confidence they needed to maintain CRM as an ongoing and useful tool for their business.