Making it Across the Finish Line, Into AppSource
Glance Networks integrated their cobrowsing solution with Dynamics 365 to expand their offerings and better meet the needs of their customers.
Who is Glance Networks?
Glance Networks’ offerings bring visual engagement tools, such as cobrowsing, screen share, video, and more, online for easy access and seamless customer experiences. With Glance’s collaboration tools, clients experience better customer service interactions. Glance Networks partners with other client project tools such as Salesforce, LiveOps, SAP, and Zendesk.
Glance Networks approached Sonoma Partners to help them integrate their cobrowsing solution with Dynamics 365.
You can read the full interview with Kate Skelly, Sales and Business Development Consultant at Glance Networks, on the project here.
Glance Networks Project Fast Facts:
- # of Employees: 30
- Headquarters: Arlington, MA
- Industry: Technology & Software
- Project: ISV Enablement
- To build an integration between Dynamics 365 and Glance Networks’ cobrowsing solution.
- To understand the Dynamics 365 platform inside and out and understand how it will work alongside Glance’s applications.
- A seamless platform for Glance Networks’ customers to take advantage of.
- Quick and easy deployment into Microsoft AppSource.
“We wanted to work with someone who had a great reputation in the Dynamics space, and choosing Sonoma Partners was the best decision we could have made. They were able to deliver on their promises with a great product, and we couldn’t be happier with the end result.”
- Kate Skelly, Sales and Business Development Consultant, Glance Networks
- Leveraging Dynamics 365 with Glance Network’s cobrowsing solution meets the needs of their current customers and opens doors with new prospects.
- A partnership with Microsoft provides resources for Glance Networks to leverage as they continue to grow and expand their offerings.
- An exciting trajectory for Glance Networks as they continue to build upon their solution and knowledge of AppSource.