“Our methods for collecting and storing data proved inefficient. We knew there had to be a better way for knowledge management at EmPower HR.”
- Solutions Manager, Stan Ho
EmPower HR selected Salesforce and the Salesforce1 Mobile app to standardize their sales and operations processes.
Who is EmPower HR?
EmPower HR (part of the CSIG Holding Company family) is a leading Midwest-based Professional Employer Organization (PEO) who’s mission is to develop employees, drive company success and enrich the communities in which they do business. EmPower HR targets small- and medium-sized businesses (10 – 200 employees) and create comprehensive solutions for their clients that solve problems in the areas of HR, risk management, employee benefits and payroll administration.
Prior to engaging with Sonoma, EmPower HR did not use formal software systems to help them manage Sales and Operations. They captured most data in Excel (in multiple files and locations). Without a common platform for knowledge management, they struggled to work efficiently.
EmPower HR Project Fast Facts:
- Industry: Professional Services, Human Resources Consulting
- # of employees: 60
- # of users in deployment: 50
- Platform: Salesforce
- Primarily stored data within spreadsheets, frequently leading to file duplication and a reliance on “tribal knowledge.”
- Without CRM to monitor projects, they lacked visibility and accountability of where any given client or project was in its life cycle.
- Wanted to better manage how Operations and Delivery sets up and supports new customers during the onboarding process.
- No process existed for managing client accounts on-the-go.
- Salesforce deployment with the Salesforce1 Mobile application
- EmPower HR’s new CRM system eliminates the redundant collection of data through a new and completely automated process, involving daily data integration with Prism HR (HR software).
- CRM clearly assigns resources with accounts, making it easier to reach out to the right resources when tasks need to be completed.
- The new notifications for customer onboarding make the process smoother and more efficient for Operations and Delivery.
- The Salesforce1 Mobile app provides Sales and power users access to manage Salesforce data on-the-go, increasing user adoption and ease-of-use.