A CRM Upgrade, Inside and Out.
One of the world’s leading consulting firms needed to upgrade their CRM system and execute a strategy for better user adoption.
- The firm faced the following factors prompting their desire to invest in a modern CRM system over their existing LexisNexis InterAction system:
- Waning support by LexisNexis of the Interaction product
- Enhanced features and functionality that a modern, enterprise-grade CRM would offer
- Increased feedback from Partners and other stakeholders, around the dissatisfaction with InterAction
- This firm’s customized approach to marketing required a system that could operate in conjunction with their marketing automation platform (Marketo), in proprietary and highly-custom ways.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Deployment of Sonoma Partners' Activity Buddy
The Project Goal:
- With an upgraded Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, employees will enjoy a better user experience. Since both navigating and operating the tool is more intuitive, the firm should experience increased levels of user adoption and engagement.
- Sonoma Partner’s Activity Buddy will allow Partners and Principals to access key client information on-the-go, resulting in increased user adoption and data quality.
- With a robust, custom integration between Marketo and Dynamics CRM, their marketing team will be able to execute targeted campaigns and track client engagement across both platforms.