Right on Target
Dynamics 365 Integration Allows for Email Campaigns that Drive Engagement
Campaign Monitor hired Sonoma Partners to build an integration between Dynamics 365 and their email marketing platform.
Who is Campaign Monitor?
Campaign Monitor is the email marketing and automation platform used by some of today’s fastest growing businesses such as Chandon, Rip Curl, and Topshop. Prior to working with Sonoma Partners, Campaign Monitor integrated with Salesforce to give email marketers access to real-time customer data within CRM to send more targeted campaigns that drive increased engagement.
While integrated with Salesforce, Campaign Monitor wasn’t servicing their customer base on the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. To ensure these customers had a seamless way of bringing CRM data into Campaign Monitor, they decided it was time to build an integration between the two platforms.
Campaign Monitor Project Fast Facts:
- # of Employees: 200
- Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Technology & Software
- # of Customers: 200,000+
- Customers Include: Rip Curl, Topshop, Huffpost, Virgin
- Project Type: ISV Enablement
- To build an integration for Campaign Monitor’s customers using Dynamics 365
- With a few customers already requesting the integration, the development timeline was tight
- A seamless integration between Dynamics 365 and Campaign Monitor’s platform
- A two-way sync ensures all data is up-to-date and accurate between Dynamics 365 and Campaign Monitor
- Campaign Monitor’s customers are able to bring the right customer data from Dynamics 365 into their email marketing campaigns, in order to better target customers and ultimately drive more engagement and business.