Microsoft ISV Development Center
As a Microsoft Dynamics ISV Development Center, Sonoma Partners offers end-to-end services for Dynamics 365.
Sonoma Partners is one of the inaugural Microsoft ISV Development Centers, recognized for our CRM specialization. As a member of the program, we have access to the Microsoft ISV and product teams as needed to work through specific architectural considerations and complex client requirements.
“Microsoft selected Sonoma Partners as one of our launch ISV Development Center partners based on their strong technical expertise, and their ability to help ISVs get their solutions through the AppSource listing process. Any ISV building a Dynamics 365 integration around sales, marketing and service should definitely consider engaging a company like Sonoma Partners to get their solution to market as quickly as possible.”
- Pat Fitzhenry, Director, Microsoft ISV Development Centers.
Our Microsoft ISV Capabilities:
- Solution Envisioning
- Architecture Design
- Development and Configuration
- AppSource Packaging and Listing
- Migrating customers from legacy systems to D365-based products
- Change Management
- Advisory Services to help ISVs get their teams up to speed on how to build, support, and maintain a D365-based solution
Microsoft ISV Development Center - Mission:
The Microsoft ISV Development Centers provide strong third-party technical services that can be contracted by Microsoft's Partners. Microsoft officially designated Sonoma Partners as a Dev Center because of their deep technical expertise and ability to provide end-to-end services for Dynamics 365, in addition to other aspects of the Microsoft Cloud. These independently-owned and operated Development Centers go through rigorous vetting and reference checking. They act as a "Partner's Partner" and can provide technical services (for fee) to either the Microsoft Partner directly or via subcontract with the Microsoft Partner's end customer.
Microsoft ISV Development Centers have a unique relationship with Microsoft's R&D teams, and they receive level 400 training and support from these teams. Dev Centers are invited by Microsoft to participate in new technology previews, beta programs, and technology adopter programs (TAP), to make sure they are ready to support new technologies and new versions of existing technologies before they are released to market.
Microsoft ISV Development Center - Requirements:
In order to apply to become a Microsoft ISV Development Center the candidate organization must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 25 developers on staff (all of whom must have proven Microsoft Development Competencies)
- Must have completed a minimum of 50 customer referenceable ISV/Development Projects (these must be projects completed for other Microsoft Partner’s or for those Partners’ Customers)
- Must provide a minimum of 15 customer reference contacts to be surveyed by Microsoft yielding a minimum of 10 completed customer reference survey responses. These surveys use a scale of 1 – 10 for each question with “10” being the highest score. Candidates must receive an aggregate score of “8” or higher to be considered for Microsoft ISV Development Center approval.
- For authorization as a Dynamics 365 Development Center, the candidate must have referenceable experience with AppSource solution vetting and curation (either a solution of their own or a solution from an ISV customer)
- For authorization as a Dynamics 365 Development Center, the candidate must provide a Quality Assurance Plan and review it with the appropriate Microsoft Dynamics 365 R&D Vetting Team(s).
Are you an ISV, looking to build your solution for Dynamics 365? Contact us to learn more and schedule a consultation.