“CRM provides clear visibility into our sales pipeline. It has made a lasting impact on how our business operates.”
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Layne Christensen’s solution can scale.
Layne Christensen provides drilling services and related products in four principal markets: water resources, mineral exploration, geo-construction services, and energy services and production. Layne Christensen needed better visibility into their sales pipeline and stronger internal collaboration. A viable solution for both of these issues? CRM.
- The company underwent rapid growth through acquisitions of other firms and required a CRM solution that could scale with their growing business.
- Client executives lacked insight into the new divisions of their organization.
- Layne Christensen struggled to make informed operational decisions based upon frequently outdated information.
- Without much cross-departmental knowledge sharing, some clients were being doubly pitched to by multiple divisions of Layne Christensen.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (170+ business development and executive users)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration with JD Edwards (allowing proper flow of data into billing)
- Approval processes integrated within mobile application
- Layne Christensen now enjoys fast, easy access to key sales data.
- With a better process for information sharing, collaboration increased across the organization, especially on large pursuits involving multiple divisions.
- Layne Christensen also experienced improved sales results and the ability to see "big bet" projects in the pipeline for planning purposes.