"It's crucial that we not only have the right data analytics tools, but also systems that are agile and flexible."
CRM allows Jones Lang LaSalle’s people to access information on properties, accounts, and services anywhere – on any device.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) specializes in commercial real estate services and investment management. With an impressive workforce of 52,700 employees spread across 200 corporate offices worldwide, JLL turned to CRM to improve visibility into their core business of overseeing real estate availability.
- JLL’s previous out-of-the-box CRM system proved cumbersome and difficult to navigate.
- Critical information about real estate availability wasn't always accurate in CRM, causing miscommunication and confusion amongst agents.
- Information appeared poorly organized within CRM, creating inefficiencies when operating the tool.
- A single customized global deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- A custom web application built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Custom business flows were constructed using entities, plugins, workflows, and custom pages within CRM
- Sonoma Partners worked with JLL to create a custom CRM deployment integrated with SharePoint and Office 365.
- The new interface demonstrates simplicity, intuitive user experience, and versatility.
- JLL now enjoys region specific applications tailored and branded to their specific needs, eliminating the common confusion and clutter of a global CRM.