"In our business relationships matter."
Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows Grant Thornton to increase team collaboration and establish closer relationships with their clients.
Grant Thornton LLP is one of the world's leading organizations of audit, tax, and advisory firms. Although their revenue is in excess of $1.3 billion and they operate in 57 offices across the globe, Grant Thornton hasn't set out to be the biggest accounting organization in the world. They know they compete with four larger firms, and being the biggest doesn't necessarily differentiate them from the crowd. What does? Establishing close client relationships and personalized service that earns credibility and increases value.
- Grant Thornton lacked visibility into their account and contact records, leading to inefficiencies amongst their Sales Team.
- With their previous system, Grant Thornton was unable to access information across multiple employee groups and practice areas.
- Grant Thornton’s efforts to maintain multiple CRM solutions (including SalesLogix) frequently led to duplicate activities.
- Deploy a single, standardized Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online solution.
- Invest in enterprise mobility to allow access to the CRM system on Windows 8 Surface devices.
- Grant Thornton’s new mobile solution gives their employees necessary functionality where and when they need it.
- Grant Thornton increased cross-team collaboration by integrating SharePoint, Lync, and Yammer.
- All customer data is visible and centrally located, making Grant Thornton’s sales processes more efficient and strategic.
Since implementation, Grant Thornton has experienced the following:
- 36% average win value increase
- 39% higher win rate
- 450% increase in the number of opportunities in CRM
- 700% increase in the number of contacts in CRM over the legacy solution