“CRM provides us with a better understanding of our prospect and customer interactions. Thanks to Sonoma, we now have the tools necessary to leverage data and support our growth.”
Having grown significantly over the years, this commercial real estate construction company required a stronger, more scalable method of managing customer data. Their days of tracking via spreadsheets were soon coming to an end.
- Industry: Professional Services - AEC
- # of employees: 700
- # of users in deployment: 300
- Platform: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- This company didn’t have a consistent view of their clients due to information being stored in a variety of places, frequently leading to duplicate client and contact records throughout the firm.
- Without a single source for client information, there was no singular place for tracking documents, such as certificates of insurance, often slowing down projects, causing confusion, and frustrating clients.
- No CRM also meant no activity tracking for prospects, clients, sub-contractors, and suppliers, leaving little insight for upper management to improve upon business practices.
- Sonoma Partners reviewed the client’s current installation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and decided on a triage implementation to build up the platform and stabilize the system.
- Data migrated from spreadsheets, Outlook contacts, and JD Edwards flows into the new CRM system.
- The triage implementation resulted in an updated account/client form, providing their employees with a more complete data entry process.
- A custom document management entity for storing client specific documentation, making search and business procedures for client projects much easier and more organized.
- Sonoma Partners modified, enhanced, and created workflows for document and opportunity entities to make the CRM system more intuitive and easier to use.