With CRM, executives can easily see the "big bet" projects.
With a custom iPad app for sales reps, ABB Optical brought the future of their data in sight.
Who is ABB Optical?
ABB Optical supplies more than 30,000 eye care professionals across America with brand name contact lenses, custom specialty soft lenses, and finished ophthalmic lenses. Before working with us, ABB Optical deployed a CRM system that didn’t garner the user adoption they were hoping for and as a result, their national field team didn’t have the tools they needed to work with existing customers and prospects.
ABB Optical Fast Facts:
- Industry: Wholesale & Distribution
- # of employees: 500
- # of users in deployment: 100
- Platform: Microsoft Dynamics CRM (On-Premise) + Custom iPad App
- ABB Optical struggled to access account, contact, product, and order information on the road.
- Field reps tracked opportunities manually in notepads, and data wouldn’t always make it back to CRM.
- Management had limited visibility into Sales reps performance and activity, making coaching and development difficult.
- Install the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a custom iPad app for Sales reps.
- Feed data from CRM into the iPad app so key use cases can be addressed on a daily basis.
- Install offline-capabilities so users can access the app, and relevant account information, whenever, wherever.
- A beautiful, customer user interface that combines data from multiple areas of CRM to increase user adoption.
- Touch-based interaction with the app improves data access and entry, helping Sales operate more effectively and efficiently while in the field.
- Field reps are able to promote manufacturer products, present savings data to their customers, and streamline customer visits.