Sonoma Partners offers its employees an exciting, creative and fast-paced working environment. Unlike traditional consulting firms that base their hiring practices on expecting high employee turnover, Sonoma Partners hires people that can grow with our company. We hire only the brightest minds, then we invest heavily in them and provide a culture where they can do their work...instead of wasting their time fighting office politics.
Don't just take our word for it though, Sonoma Partners wins many awards for our high levels of employee satisfication and our unique benefits offerings, including:
- 2015 Best Places to Work in Illinois (Medium Size Companies)
- Healthiest Companies in America for 2014
- Eight-time winner of 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- Four-time winner of Top 50 Generation Y Employer
- National Best & Brightest Company to Work For
- Top Small Company Workplaces - Inc. Magazine
- 50 Best Places to Work in Illinois
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A flexible work arrangement named S.W.E.E.T., which allows employees to work when and where you
work-from-home at your discretion and the ability to flex your schedule around your personal commitments).
- Casual dress at our office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Excellent medical PPO/HMO packages from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental PPO plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Vision plan from United Healthcare.
- Charles Schwab Simple IRA with dollar-for-dollar employer matching up to 3% of your salary.
- Life insurance plan from MetLife.
- Respect for your work/life balance - average around 45 hours per week and spend more time at home because of our remote delivery model (less than 20% out-of-town travel).
- Three weeks paid time off and a 10 day company holiday schedule. Paid time off increases to 4 weeks after two years of service and then jumps to 5 weeks paid time off after five years of service.
- Each employee gets their birthday off for vacation (as one extra day of paid time-off).
- Join a great team and co-workers, there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
- Lots of fun and good times at company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- Bi-weekly company meetings, complete with food and drinks.
- A unique office environment (no Dilbert-like cube farms). You can also work from one of our walking desks or standing desks, if you feel like mixing it up!
- Your office/workspace will include multiple LCD monitors and a Herman Miller Aeron chair.
- A game room with Golden Tee, Pinball, an Xbox 360, and a dart board.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting company, help define our business processes using your expertise.
- Free drinks and snacks, including a great Flavia coffeemaker.
- Plenty of technical training opportunities.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to Microsoft and/or Salesforce certification testing, preparation, and exam fee.
- Tax-free transit program in both Chicago and Denver.
Review our current job openings, and apply online right now.