Sonoma Partners offers its employees an exciting, creative and fast-paced working environment. Unlike traditional consulting firms that base their hiring practices on expecting high employee turnover, Sonoma Partners hires people that can grow with our company. We hire only the brightest minds, then we invest heavily in them and provide a culture where they can do their work...instead of wasting their time fighting office politics.
Don't just take our word for it though, we have multiple awards to back us up. Sonoma Partners has been named as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For for each of the past seven years, and one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For for the past two years. In addition, we were recently named as one of the Top 50 Generation Y Employers and one of the 50 Best Places to Work in Illinois.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A flexible work arrangement named SWEET, which allows employees to work when and where you
work-from-home at your discretion and the ability to flex your schedule around your personal commitments).
- Casual dress at our office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Excellent medical PPO/HMO packages from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental PPO plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Vision plan from United Healthcare.
- Charles Schwab Simple IRA with dollar-for-dollar employer matching up to 3% of your salary.
- Life insurance plan from MetLife.
- Respect for your work/life balance - average around 45 hours per week and spend more time at home because of our remote delivery model (less than 20% out-of-town travel).
- Three weeks paid time off and a 10 day company holiday schedule. Paid time off increases to 4 weeks after two years of service and then jumps to 5 weeks paid time off after five years of service.
- Each employee gets their birthday off for vacation (as one extra day of paid time-off).
- Join a great team and co-workers, there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours.
- Food is provided at every Company meeting.
- A unique office environment (no Dilbert-like cube farms).
- Your office/workspace will include multiple LCD monitors and a Herman Miller Aeron chair.
- A game room with Golden Tee, Pinball, an Xbox 360, and a dart board.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting company, help define our business processes using your expertise.
- Free drinks and snacks, including a great Flavia coffeemaker.
- Plenty of technical training opportunities.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to Microsoft certification testing, preparation, and exam fee.
- Tax-free transit program in both Chicago and Denver.
Review our current job openings, and apply online right now.